The Rhinebeck School was originally built in 1932 and subsequently purchased by the church in 1997. This property is made available to the public for the first time since its original construction. Approximately 15,000 square feet of interior space on 1.43 acre just outside of the center of Rhinebeck Village make this an extremely rare offering. The lot is comprised of road frontage along Market Street, an entire block of Mulberry Street and South Street. There is ample parking space available.
Listing courtesy of Gary DiMauro Real Estate, Inc. - Rhinebeck.